Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Once Again, Down the Rabbit Hole I Go...

I'm a traveler - not so much one who travels the world, but someone who likes to take excursions into new realms of thought. I am an idea connoisseur, if there can exist such a person. And, my guess is that there can, especially since I was able to put that into words.

I know me. I'm not a bad guy. It's just that I was born in the Year of the Rabbit. So, I have a slight penchant for frolicking through life. I'm an idealist. So, mines is a romantic life, where I am somewhat preoccupied with the notion that love and beauty are the most important things.

I state the above, because I am a bit more cautious now. I realize when and in what ways I can be my own worst enemy. I know that not every rabbit hole leads to some magic wonderland where new and wonderful things are to be discovered and explored. So, I am wary about starting anything new. However, when I do decide to enter into any star-gate, it is 'to boldly go where no man has ever gone before.'

Well, I've decided to venture down the rabbit-hole once more. This particular trip comes as part of a decision to launch a blog. Why a blog? Well, it is the proper forum to express my viewpoint. While I regularly publish videos on the MetaChannel and post on Facebook, I find that videos can never be as precise and to-the-point as the written word. Further, Facebook isn't really the forum for my ranting and raving about life, especially if I want to be heard.

So, I've developed a few blogs. And, ultimately, as these things go sometimes, I could allow myself to get caught up in developing these ideas for another two years. That wouldn't make any sense. So, I decided - it really is time to simply get started and see where this goes. Initially, I had a website, but those things require an awful lot of energy to maintain.

So, since it's about the message and not the presentation, I present to you Who's W.I.S.E. or Who's Who In Scripture Everyday. I believe that our contemporaries are writing scripture for future generations, whether they realize it or not. So, this is a forum designed to give me an outlet to talk about just that.

I hope and pray you all like what I have to present. Feel free to share or contribute to anything you see on the blog in the form of a comment. Well, here goes. See y'all on the other side...

1 comment: